As for yesterday, I finished the first of two tee shirt quilts for the same customer.
|All quilted and ready for binding.|
|Our go-to tee shirt panto: Dazzle|
|Soft brushed plaid on the back|
|Another Florida State fan|
|Another quilt where the border measuring was dubious. Mr W had me straighten out and baste every row. No pleats or tucks in the quilt, so we did a good job. People!! Measure for your borders! It will make the quilting go so much smoother if you do.|
|Three borders. The quilt was two inches bigger at the top and bottom than it was in the middle!|
|Mr W did an outstanding job with the difficult panto: Autumn oaks. Those acorns are tough to hand guide the machine around!|