Sunday, March 29, 2015

Busy quilting day at Wazoo

I started my day by finishing the big customer quilt that has been on the frame for a week. Lots of thread breakage had me and Mr Wazoo re-timing the machine, changing the needle and anti-backlash spring, and adjusting the tension. I finally got everything working and was able to do the border with the metallic thread I had picked for the job. Whew! I hope Joanne likes it.




Mr Wazoo quilted a customer quilt before going outside to do some yard work, and I quilted the other quilt for the same customer in the late afternoon. This finish was the permission to play for me. I quilted one of the quilt tops I made at the class on Friday, and got the binding on. Then, I cut out some applique pieces for a project I am working on. Altogether, a fruitful day!

Customer jungle quilt

Don't you love this backing fabric?!

Customer cowboy quilt


My quilt ready for hand sewing.

Monkeys!!


Mystery bits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.