Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hugs and Kisses day

Today was the sewing day for the Hugs and Kisses group and I was ready! I had Stephanie's quilts all ready for her to bind as well as two of my own cut out and raring to be sewn. During the day, I showed the girls how I finish the binding ends and stitch the binding down. Our new friend, Nelda, took a little video and if she sends it to me, I will post it here. Here are the quilt tops I made today.

disappearing nine patch
scrappy disappearing nine patch

When I got home, Mr Wazoo was working diligently on my sister's quilts. He had finished one, and still had another one to do after the one on the frame! I had time to kill, so I put on number three and got it quilted. His project was much bigger, so I left him at the machine to go post this entry!
Tomorrow, I'll get a fresh start on the next customer quilt. All in all, a very nice day.

All kitties on this bright quilt
Great quilting with variegated thread
The swirly panto shows well on the back
Mr Wazoo still quilting the all puppy quilt
I love this color block modern quilt!

I decided to keep the modern vibe going with this 'potato masher' type panto.
Lime green on the back, too! My favorite color.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.