Thursday, May 14, 2015

It's a flimsy!!

I have been working feverishly to get the top finished for our bed quilt. There are two custom quilts to be done, and I need to get ready for them. Here is where I started this morning.

This is from 2:15 this afternoon when I stopped for lunch.

Almost done...



Yippee! 6:30 and it is a flimsy!

Tim took the picture with the quilt draped over the railing. It is too big to hold up in a picture. I think it will be pretty when it's done.

Mr Wazoo soldiered through this pretty quilt yesterday.
He had lots of problems with it due to wavy borders. I helped him out and finished it for him after he had a meltdown . Poor baby. I fired him temporarily for whining and grousing all morning...then gave him a reprieve when he apologized for his behavior. Today, he played outside and stayed out of my studio!!
One more of the 5 charity quilts has its binding sewn down, so now I can go to bed and read my book as a reward.
Good night...dreaming of my next quilt! ZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.