Sunday, July 26, 2015

I need to go to bed!! But first...

It is very late, and I should be sleeping and dreaming of the fabulous quilts I have to work on, but I am still up! Today, I finished the binding on the Grandma quilt, loaded the next quilting project, did the laundry, gave Molly a bath, and made 300 blocks for the memory quilt project. Of course, I also did the mundane things...cooking, washing dishes, walking the dog...that stuff.
All done!
300 rail fence blocks. Tomorrow, the other blocks!
Doesn't look like 100...but it is!
Next quilt
Tim did yard work all day, and got all the remaining plants into the back rock garden. He spread the mulch and then put out some grass seed  where the rock guys tore up the yard. Then, it rained like a monsoon!! Thankfully, the drains and ditches he put in worked beautifully and the dirt stayed put. What a guy!






Well, that's about it. I have to pick up my quilts from the art center in Blue Ridge tomorrow, so that means we get to go for a ride in the country. Yippee!


A lovely evening in the Georgia mountains

Just my cute chicken planter on the porch table








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.