Saturday, September 19, 2015

My show quilt is quilted!

I spent another long day at the machine, finishing up the quilting on my appliqué quilt. I have some embellishments and things to add, but I feel the bulk of the work is finished.











I have so much work waiting for my attention, I will have to put off any more work on this quilt until later. And there is also my pieced quilt for the show...oh dear, not enough time in the day for all I want to do.
Tim spent the day outside in the beautiful mountain weather. All is well with the world.

2 comments:

  1. I love your quilt! It is so beautiful. Did you use a pattern or create it on your own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pattern called Forest Galorest. It was originally a BOM, but I bought it all at once. My colors are totally different from the original quilt on the pattern photo!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.