Friday, September 4, 2015

Naked ladies and a bear!

This morning I was looking out the kitchen window, and a bear walked by! A real bear!! I called out for Tim to come quickly, and we both marveled at how nonchalantly he (or she) strolled by, just at the top of the rock garden about 20 feet away. I guess it weighed 100 or 150 pounds or so and was 4 feet from nose to tail end. It was a black bear with a brown snout. Frightening, but so cool to see! We sat out on the back porch after supper waiting for it to go by again without success. Maybe tomorrow.

I worked on the naked ladies quilt all day and finished it this afternoon. There was sure a lot of skin showing!! I think the customer's son will love snuggling under this quilt. ha ha






Late in the day, Tim asked me to go with him and "look at something". That usually costs money, and this was no exception. We went to town to look at a fire pit he wants to build in the back yard. It is really nice, so I said sure. Next week Tim will have a new project. Outside, of course... Ah, men...what would we do for entertainment without them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.