Thursday, October 15, 2015

Work and fun

The last couple of days have been filled with mundane duty as well as quilting fun. At my usual doctor visit for a check up, I mentioned the pain in my knee. Snip-snap! I have an appointment with an orthopedic doctor in Gainesville at the end of the month. At last, I will get something done about this blasted knee!
Meanwhile, we have been working in the studio and getting quilts done and out the door. Tim did this lovely disappearing four patch for my friend Maria. He is working on her first tee shirt quilt right now, and should have it done tomorrow.
Maria's quilt

Panto: Alfresco
I finished the binding on my class sample and cut out another one. Don't you love the chickens? I think it will be a fun quilt.
Binding on, all finished!
Newly started class sample






These are the cutest chickens, aren't they?
Today, I quilted this custom job. I think the colors and fabrics are very effective and beautiful.



Tomorrow's work holds a sewing project. I need to get going on a customer tee shirt quilt.
Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.