Monday, February 29, 2016

In the studio

We both spent the day in the studio working on quilts. I actually started the day making this pillow to go with the quilt I repaired over the weekend. An added perk for a patient customer.


After making the pillow, I began working on this sweet sampler. It's a custom job, so I expect it will take a couple of days. Oh yes, there are two of these. I will do the second one after I finish this.


Mr Wazoo finished two quilts today, but has yet to take the second one off the machine and take its picture.




I noticed on the drive to town that there is snow on the higher mountains. Weird how on our mountain things are turning green and looking like Spring, yet Brasstown Bald has a snowy top! I love it here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.