Monday, April 4, 2016

NCAA tonight...let's make this short!



 Mr Wazoo finished the McKenna Ryan from yesterday, and also a fun tee shirt quilt with psychedelic Minkie backing!

Panto: Ebb and Flow




Love this pinkie! Panto: Bayside

I worked on the raffle quilt blocks until noon, and then switched to customer quilting until quitting at 6:30.
I finished 16 of the star blocks


So I made fifteen of the snowball blocks just to see what it would look like.

I think it will be very nice!
I finished the blocks, white sashings and the borders
                                                                                                     
                                           


 It was a beautiful day outside, and I had a bit of time to enjoy a stroll around the yard before starting supper.
Sedum in bloom

pretty purple phlox
Now, excuse me while I get my game on and have a BB evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.