Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Regular work day

Today wasn't special in any way, but we did get things done here at Wazoo. I finished up the 30s sampler quilt, and it looks very nice.




All the paint in the machine was worth it! Look how cool the back is.
When I finished the sampler, I had to decide what to do next; more blocks for the raffle quilt or quilt one of the tops I have on hand for the giveaway at my trunk show. Quilt, of course...no brainer.
This top is o-l-d!! Probably 10 years or more.
I am happy to finally get it quilted and finished.

I chose this beautiful floral backing

Panto: Featherize

The binding is black with a crackled looking beige pattern. I will get the hand sewing done tonight.

Mr Wazoo spent the day digging big holes and carting rocks around in order to plant the two pines we have had on the porch over the winter.


Glorioski, Batman! Spring has come to the mountain.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.