Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day weekend sewing

We spent another day in the studio quilting for our customers. I am still working on the customer basket and star quilt.
The magazine photo with the quilting I am duplicating

After 8 hours, I am on the last row!!
Mr Wazoo finished two quilts.

Eye popping kaleidoscope quilt

Panto: Quirky

Dresden Plate quilt in a cool setting

Panto: Daisy Swirl
When customers come, this is the arrangement that greets them. Nobody saw it today, since it was a holiday with intermittent rain showers.

I should get the basket quilt finished today and have some hooky time to start a new project just for fun! Have a nice day, and give a salute to the fallen Americans who gave their all so we can enjoy the freedoms we sometimes take for granted. God bless America!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.