Sunday, May 22, 2016

Saturday quilting

Saturday:
I started a bit late today. I had to go to the store and get a few things, and then started this little wall hanging. The customer must be a really new quilter, as almost every block is wonky and has the points cut off. Now that its quilted, it doesn't look too bad. I think she'll put it up and feel the pride of a finished project. I just have to hand sew the binding and sleeve before I give it back to her.




Sunday:
I had problems with the internet last night, so I am posting this on Sunday morning...the quilt is totally finished and I am looking forward to the next project.
I am doing the project for the next guild 'sewcial' and I didn't have a finished quilt to take to show them. Yesterday, I made the blocks ( after work, of course) and have them up on the design wall.  Today, I will sew them together and add the border, get it quilted and then...more binding. Sounds like fun to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.