Monday, May 16, 2016

Working on the weekend

Saturday and Sunday the weather was fabulous, but I sure didn't get to enjoy it! Over the weekend, I finished the Florida raffle quilt and pillow cover and this morning, had them packed and off to the guild.

A bit of the detail

The quilt

The pillow cover
Today I am doing the stitch in the ditch on the Georgia guild raffle quilt.
Stitch in the ditch all finished

Starting on the fun quilting!

Mr Wazoo did this sweet baby quilt on Sunday, and I did a model train quilt for a customer rush  job. It was a nice break from custom work, but I had to jump right back in to keep up with the demand for unique quilting.
                                                                               
                                                                               
Mr W's baby quilt
                                     

Panto: Angel Wings

The customer printed photos of the Misty Mountain Train display
and made them into a quilt for her husband.

Even I recognize the Georgia capitol building!

In the evenings, I have been hand sewing repairs on this customer quilt.
It is supposed to rain on and off the rest of the week, so quilting will be our number one activity. We'll be having hot dogs on the grill tonight instead of spaghetti and meatballs since it isn't likely to be nice tomorrow night. That's okay by me because I love a good old fashioned hot dog. Hebrew National are my favorite with Oscar Mayer running a close second. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.