Saturday, August 13, 2016

Wisconsin ramblings


 I have been in Wisconsin for five days now, and after the class reunion tomorrow, I will be packing up and heading home to Georgia. I arrived last Monday, and hit the ground running with a shop hop arranged by my sister, who also quilts.
Like the sign says, Open for Business!
My childhood home

I love this state!

Wonderful old barn across from one of the quilt shops

This was a great shop waaaaay out in the country!

The shop is attached to the owner's home! Her garden was lovely. That's her in the picture.
I met up with my son and his wife, and we all went for a hike in a near by park. My grandson loves to go for a ride in his buggy, and also loves ice cream!
We hiked this beautiful prairie park
My son and his wife, with the baby in the buggy
After hiking, a trip to Culvers for ice cream!
I love this happy grandson!
Tomorrow, I have a couple more quilt shops to visit, a last hurrah with the baby and then my 45th class reunion. Sunday, I pack the car and head for home. It has been a wonderful visit, but the Gammill is calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.