Saturday, December 31, 2016

Over the finish line??

I thought we were done with 2016, but Mr Wazoo burst my bubble when he informed me New Year's Eve is TOMORROW!! All day, I thought it was the night, and I would drink some champagne and watch a chick flick. Nope. I was a day off. The week between Christmas and New Year's is a dumb thing. Are we off? Are we working as usual? Do we still eat our body weight in cookies and turkey?! Yes, yes, and of course!
So you see, the quilt count is a bit off. We quilted another three quilts and I made a flimsy that will be finished tomorrow...the real end of the year.

Mr Wazoo quilted this. When I saw it, I knew I had to make one, too.

I can't remember the name of the panto, but it looks like the swirls in the red fabric.

I quilted this veteran's charity quilt for the nursing home.

The panto is called Star in a lazy log. Weird name...

I put this fun picnic fabric on the back.

I drafted the pattern and made the quilt!
I just had to do it.

The next one needs more contrast, but this one is okay for a prototype.
It will be a nursing home quilt, too.

Mr Wazoo did this pretty purple quilt, too.

Panto: Ribbon roses
Tomorrow, I will quilt the flimsy from today, and probably another customer quilt. Or maybe I'll goof off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.