Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Productive day at the salt mine

We took in some Christmas quilts from two customers yesterday, and Mr Wazoo jumped right on it. I had a custom job to finish, and I'm happy it is now done!

i like how the entire pattern repeats the stars in the 9 patch!



The back looks good, too.
Mr Wazoo quilted this batik quilt for a customer's friend battling cancer. I'm sure it will cheer him up!


Panto: Yodel

He also quilted this lovely winter panel quilt. What a great gift this will make!



In case you couldn't make them out, it has snowflakes on it.
Panto: Flurry

When I finished the custom job, I quilted this oriental project, made by a man! See! Men can quilt and make beautiful heirlooms, too. All this, and it was perfectly square and flat. Engineering at its finest.





 Everything finished and trimmed...time for a bit of Christmas fun. I cut out the pieces and fused this snowman to make a pillow for my daughter. Hopefully, I'll get it buttonhole stitched and quilted tomorrow after work.
Isn't he cute?!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.