Monday, January 2, 2017

2017!! Off and running.

Mr Wazoo didn't make the ball drop...but I woke him up to wish him Happy New Year, so its all good. I spent the evening watching old movies and hand sewing the bindings on two quilts. Champagne mimosa at midnight, then off to bed.
Today, we started later than usual after a 'farm fresh breakfast', as Mr W likes to say. I quilted another beautiful customer quilt, and had time to make a couple of kid charity quilt tops, too.

I did get the flimsy quilted, ad the binding on!

Panto: Flight of fancy

Finished New Year's Eve for the last quilt of 2016.

I also quilted this Christmas quilt NYE, and loved doing it.

Panto: Holly Berries

My Employee of the Month quilted this disappearing nine patch for his last quilt done in 2016.
I figured he deserved the honor for working with a broken shoulder.

Panto: Rosie

Happy New Years! The first quilt of 2017.

Oh crap...once again, I can't remember the name of the panto...but it was perfect for the quilt.
I have a bunch of new pantos for my new machine, and I'm still learning their names.

One top still under construction.
I had to get the ribs started, so it will wait until later.

Both tops look like this. There is another border going on, and then I'll get them quilted.
My friend Stephanie gave me the cute panels. I love how cheerful they are!
I hope you all had a great Christmas and a happy New Years Eve. My 2016 was another fun quilty adventure, and I look forward to yet another one in 2017. Cheers!

Mmmmmmm-mimosa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.