Thursday, January 19, 2017

Staying busy

We have been busy here at Wazoo, with quilting, physical therapy and preparation for the Florida show. I finished the quilting on my last show quilt, and got the sleeve, label and binding done, too! I can finally stop feeling nervous!!






Mr Wazoo is taking PT three times a week for his injured shoulder, and still manages to get at least one quilt done a day! Here are a couple of adorable quilts for grandkids of the customer.

Another pattern to try...my customers are all so talented!!

I love the triangles in the corners! And it would use loads of scraps, too!

The backing is wonderful!!

And then, there are Minions!! My brother loves them, and so does the grandkid of my customer!

Speaking of my brother...he had his Quilt of Valor ceremony and got the quilt I made. My son held his phone up while I was on the other end, watching on facetime!! Cool! It was almost as nice as being there. Almost.

There is my son with the phone on the left. Two of my brother's nephews held up the quilt.

Karen Demaree from QOV did the presentation.

Here is the quilt.
I also finished my door panel or skinny quilt for the silent auction. Mr Wazoo put it in the mail today. It turned out so quirky and fun. I hope it does well for the guild.

Machine applique in progress.

Finished! Quilted and binding, sleeve and label attached.

I love this quilting design. Its called Inkblot.

The quilt name is 'Happy Jacks' and even the backing has them!
Mr Wazoo had a panto / custom project to do yesterday. He did the center pantograph, and I finished the borders with some custom quilting. There is nothing on our machines this morning, so we need to get busy again and quilt!!

Very pretty reproduction quilt.

Panto: Come dance with me

Two custom borders.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.