Tuesday, February 21, 2017

After show after-glow

As a final nod to the Peace River Quilters' Guild 2017 show, I made a little slide show of my favorite quilts from the hundreds that were shown. Sorry if I left yours out, but I had limited time for photos, and picked the ones that made me say, "Oh, Yeah!!"

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design created with Smilebox


I have been home a couple of days, and the work is flowing along.

All the blocks for the customer commission are done and the sashing in

I couldn't fit them all on the design wall.
There are two more rows on the ironing surface!

The quilts are put away, and Mr Wazoo will hang my ribbons soon.

He just finished quilting this cowboy quilt, and I need to get the binding cut, sewn and applied.

My colorful show quilt is happily on the bed where it will live from now on.

Tomorrow we travel to Gainsville to follow up with the Orthopedic doctor about Tim's shoulder. He still has pain, but is able to lift it pretty far. I sure hope she doesn't recommend surgery.Not sure he'd go for that... Well, time flies when you're having fun, and we have winged our way to midnight. Good night readers. I'm off to dream of beautiful quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.