Saturday, March 25, 2017

Finally!! A finish!

I have been working on and off on the same customer quilt for a couple of weeks and am happy to say, it is finished! This is a beauty. Perfect quilt in every way...all points perfect, all seams straight and all those little pieces fit together perfectly. I wish I could be this precise. Plus, it's fabrics are wonderful and there are hundreds of different ones to enjoy. I love it.






I posted a slide show of the Pigeon Forge show, but want to explain one of the most unbelievable quilts. This quilt was Best of Show, as well as getting the award for best hand quilting. Yes folks, this quilt was hand quilted ! What kind of obsessed person would hand quilt all that stippling!! Yikes!





Good friends...good quilty fun!

Me, Kay and Debra
Mr Wazoo has been reveling in the Spring sunshine, but also getting his work done. He basted a couple of baby quilts, and quilted these before going outside to spread mulch on the gardens.


Panto: Flamingo sunset


Panto: Small splat

The back yard rock garden is starting to show some color.
Spring can't be too far away.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.