Sunday, March 19, 2017

We're Back!!

After a week away in Texas to visit my Dad, we are back in Georgia, ready to go to work.
Before we left on our trip, I had the opportunity to go to Roswell, GA for the Bulloch Hall Quilt Guild show held at the lovely plantation from which it gets it's name. Bulloch Hall is beautifully preserved and created a wonderful backdrop for the quilts. Too bad every guild can't have such a fitting locale for their shows! My friend Kay had two quilts in the show, and won a ribbon on her 'The Bride Wore Red' quilt. In the slide show, you'll get a peek of Kay next to her Toulouse Lautrec quilt.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow personalized with Smilebox


In Texas, I gave a trunk show of forty quilts for the ladies of the Killer Bees quilt guild. I had a fun trip, and a great visit with Dad and my sister before heading home to the studio and some quilting. I'm happy to be home in Georgia, and re-energized to do what I love.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.