Monday, May 8, 2017

A custom finish and another ready to go!

I took my speed trip to Murphy this morning and enjoyed being out of the house for a while. Even though the time was spent driving, it was nice. Beautiful sunny day and tunes on the radio. I purchased the backing fabric and was home by 11:00.
The next quilt in the line was a Christmas quilt. The customer had a picture of how she wanted it, so that's precisely what I did.

This is someone who really plans ahead!

The collection of fabrics is very lacy looking and pretty

Hard to see the quilting on the busy fabric. The thread is silver.

Can't see it very well on the back, either.

By 6:30 I had the first quilt bagged and tagged, and the tee shirt quilt on the frame for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.