Saturday, June 17, 2017

Finishing up some projects and seeing double!!

Mr Wazoo slogged along on the gigantic quilt today, quietly cursing under his breath and growling every once in a while when the bobbin ran out, but he did get his part of the quilt finished. I'll take over tomorrow, and quilt the border.
I finished the custom job and also quilted a small wall quilt for another customer.
This little quilt is perfectly square and flat. A joy to quilt!



I wish the quilting on the back looked better in this picture. It is really nice!

This little quilt is only 25 inches square, but the shoo-fly in a shoo-fly pattern is quite charming.

Simple quilting for a clever quilt.

A peek at the back
Today, I quilted two identical (except for their batting choice) quilts for two customers who took a class at the local quilt shop. These are number three and four from the same class. I must say, they are the best constructed so far.

Friend number one's quilt

The digital pattern is called Yarn Tangle

Here is the backing

This is the second friend's quilt

Same quilting pattern and same backing!

After work, I strolled around the garden a bit, to see what the plants were doing after the big rainfall. We have had rain daily for over a week!

Mr W has his work cut out for him, weeding and trimming.
The butterfly bush is overtaking the right side of the bed!!



I must say, rainy days have the best clouds!


The back walk is finished, and Mr W put in this planter to brighten it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.