Saturday, August 12, 2017

Last two customer show quilts done!

I have finished the show quilts for other people and now, I can finish my rats over the weekend! I am so happy!!

 
This little wall hanging was primarily done with machine embroidery.

The seed packet blocks are charming. I custom quilted it with leaves and flowers.

See the bunny looking out from the gray plants on the backing and borders?

This is also machine embroidered, with a circus theme

The blocks are all a retro circus The retro styled blocks were echo quilted with yellow thread. The sashing has loops and the border has double loops.

The back is the same starry fabric as the sashing.

Another customer made this wild wedding ring quilt.

I used a swirl theme throughout for continuity in many different colors to set off the striped fabric.

The customer requested something to tone down the arcs, so I added colored swirls there.

I almost prefer the back to the front!! It would be a cool looking whole cloth!
Tomorrow, I'll plan the quilting on the rat quilt and maybe prep the first of two customer tee shirt quilts. Gosh! I'd better go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.