Thursday, August 3, 2017

The magic number is three!

Today, I finished top number three made from a man's clothing. I really like how this one is turning out! Tomorrow, I will get it quilted and do the binding in the evening, like I did for number two.

Quilt number three

Just finished number two!
I would be remiss if I didn't share what Mr Wazoo accomplished indoors as well as outdoors. He has been using the beautiful weather to get the back steps stained, but also finished two quilting projects.
He worked on this one for two days. It's a biggie!

Panto: Big Splat

He also quilted this sweet quilt.

Panto: Daisy Swirl
Now, I am super tired and ready for the big snooze. Molly has a head start, snoring in her dog bed next to me as I'm typing. Tomorrow is another quilting adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.