Sunday, September 3, 2017

Custom quilt finished

I finally finished quilting on the beautiful machine applique quilt for my customer in Florida. She likes my freehand quilting better than lots of ruler and formal type quilting. That makes me happy! So does her quilt.

This is another lovely quilt from my customer

It has birds, flowers and butterflies. What could be nicer?!

Some of the birds live in these houses!

Lucky birds!

Bluebirds in the trees

A really bright back, pieced from strips.

Some of the quilting shows back here, too!

Good night, little bird.
I will be doing some hand sewing to finish this quilt tonight. The binding is on and I am settled in with my PBS favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, Susan. It's like a little visit with you. - Sherry Southgate (at home in Canada thankfully).

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.