Friday, November 17, 2017

Second verse, same as the first.

A full day of sewing and I only managed to get eight more linen and lace blocks done. They are really tedious and take a while to prep and sew, but they are going to look nice in the memory quilt. With yesterday's eight, I now have sixteen...only fourteen to go! I'm sorry about the pictures. They don't photograph very well.

Lace on pale pink

Lace on a turning twenty block

Lace pillow case hem and a hanky butterfly

Lace and a crocheted doily

A 100 year old christening gown, worn by four generations

Great-Grandma's hand embroidered hanky, carried by her, her daughter, and her granddaughter at their weddings.

Its hard to see it, but the baby dress has the name 'Pat' embroidered on it

One quarter of a square table cover, mounted on pale pink.
Mr Wazoo kept busy in the man cave quilting this Christmas project.

This pretty jelly roll race quilt will be a cheerful addition to the quilter's decorations.

Panto: Holly Berries

The pattern looks even better on the back.
I finished the chicken quilt by making and sewing on the binding today. After show and tell at the guild, I will hang it on the living room quilt ladder.
Back to hand work for the evening. More block sewing tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.