Monday, December 11, 2017

Quiet day at Wazoo

 I went to my block of the month class this morning, but only three of us came. The schools were closed in the county and some people had issues with their driveways and roads, too. With time to kill, I went to the mart of Wal and did a bit of Christmas prep. I found the truck I was looking for as well as another group of smaller vehicles to go with it. I also got some of the needed supplies for cookies. All in all, a good shopping trip.
Back at home, I spent the rest of the day in the studio finishing quilts. The binding is on the comfort quilt, the binding for Carolyn's quilt is ready to be put on, and Dechen's Eye Spy is quilted and trimmed. When I get home tomorrow, I should be able to get those two things done.

I spy with my little eye...a quilt for Christmas!

I used a red check for the inner border and the cute alphabet print for the border.

Bugs on the back with the orange peel quilting.
The binding is solid red.
Tomorrow is the guild Christmas party. I sure hope the county has school back in session so we can all get together and have a grand time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.