Saturday, March 3, 2018

Progress

Today is going to be a busy day at Wazoo. There is a customer coming this afternoon with a donation of about a dozen quilt tops for the guild. She and her friend are anxious to see the studio and the longarm machines. I just hope it doesn't take hours out of my quilting time...
I am two rows down with the background quilting on the applique quilt, and a bit into the third row. Its a slow process, but fun to do. I just crank up the music and relax and quilt! Here is yesterday's progress.











After some breakfast, and some Ibuprofen, Molly and I will be back in the studio. Mr.Wazoo will be outside, doing what he loves best. The weather is perfect for yard work  with the high temperature in the 60s. Cool and sunny. I suspect he will be a dirtball by the end of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.